GFC Licensees - North America
- AH Beck
- Amcon Limited
- Engineered Soil Repairs, Inc. (ESR)
- Foundation Service Corp
- Geopier Northwest, Inc.
- GeoSolv Design/Build
- GeoStructures, Inc.
- Ground Improvement Engineering
- Helical Drilling, Inc.
- Next Level Pier Foundations, Inc.
- Peterson Contractors, Inc
- Rush Contractors Group
- Western Ground Improvement
GFC Licensees - Latin America
- Centra Ingenieria Y Construccion
- Edificadora Industrial S.A.
- EMIN GeoEstructuras
- EMIN Sistemas Geotécnicos
- Geostructural Group Caribbean Limited
- Geotecnia, Cimentaciones y Técnicas Especiales, S.A. de C.V. (GEOCIMTEC)
- Geotecnica Solutions
- Grupo Geoestructural Panamá
- MRD, LLC
- Pisos y Válvulas Técnicas PIVALTEC S.A.
- VPA Infra
GFC Licensees - EMEA and APAC
Partnering with Geopier provides a promise to reduce construction drama - less time, less risk and less costs.
Héctor De La FuenteGeneral Manager SoilSolution
Partnering with Geopier allows us to continually introduce new and innovative approaches towards improving Ontario’s most challenging soil conditions.
Mark Tigchelaar, P. Eng.President GeoSolv Design/Build Inc.
GeoStructures partnership with Geopier is unique since we collaborate to develop state of the art ground improvement solutions - providing excitement for our people and benefit for our customers.
Michael Cowell, P.E.President & CEO GeoStructures, Inc.
Partnering with Geopier since 2001 has enabled Helical to become New England’s trusted market leader in ground improvement and our specialty geotechnical division to prosper.